Monday, July 6, 2015

July Wishlist: Be Sexy!


What's on your wishlist?



It's official! June has passed and it's now July! ahem! Sorry guys. I was kind of busy lately and I just realized that it's another month.lol. With that in mind, I wanna share to you my July wishlist. There are a lot of discounts and promos going on (see my post here) so it's timely to look (and maybe shop a little?) to different online shops. I mean, who couldn't resist a 50% or even 85% discount right? But really, wish lists are my favorite thing to do because it inspires me to work hard and save up! Ya know? You know!

Here are some of the items I'm eyeing lately:

Aldo Women's Kenasa Dress Sandal
Laura Mercier Face Illuminator Powder (Indiscretion)
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Cream
Tarte Cosmetics The Buffer Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush
Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Saffiano Leather Phone Crossbody Bag
Kiehls - Panthenol Protein Moisturizing Face Cream
Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer (I heard this is the bomb!)
Dolce & Gabbana Black-White Sling Bag
Vince Camuto Women's Rose Gold-Tone Pyramid Studded Double Wrap Grey Leather Strap Watch
Moxeay Sexy Womens Floral Printed V-neck Halter Jumpsuits

*Moxeay Jumpsuit when worn. Isn't it sexy?
Hmm..I might say I was feeling a little ambitious with some of the stuff.lol. Anyway, wish lists are wish lists right? ;)

*Products can be found in Amazon.


'Till the next post pretties! Take care!

FOLLOW ME
       
Filipina Blogger/Beauty Enthusiast
Makeup,Nail Polish & Sheet Mask Hoarder
Proud Pinay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome! I love reading what you have to say so please feel free to leave a comment. ;) Thanks for visiting everyone!Take care! :)

~Cj