Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Used Abused & Reviewed: Ponds White Beauty Pearl Cleansing Gel


Hey, pretties! Finally, I have enough time to post regularly on my blog, and I miss reviewing products! For my first beauty product review of the year, I want to introduce you to Ponds White Beauty Pearl Cleansing Gel. Although this product was launched a few months ago, I only had the time to use it last month, and now, finally, I can share my thoughts about it. Do I love it? Well, there's only one way to find out! ;)


Ponds White Beauty Pearl Cleansing Gel
50g | 85PhP
Also available in 100g | 155PhP


A first of its own, this new beauty product is Ponds' first facial wash in a gel form. I was not really a fan of Ponds products but man when I used this, I just fell inlove right at the moment! Yep that's how good this is. The floral scent greets you when you open the tube and when you squeezed it out, it just feels right when it lands in your palm. The gel has clear thick consistency and when you lather it unto your face, it feels so good and so gentle. This facial wash is actually made for sensitive skin thus you can expect a gentle cleansing and not a drying at all. 


This product has the Pearl Essence as its special ingredient. Pearl Essence allows better absorption which is known and tested for noticeable skin whitening. With its oxygenated formulation, it also cleanses and refreshes while locking in moisture, making skin softer and smoother.



A drop of the gel goes a long way! You can lather it with your bare hands or even use a 'face tool'. It definitely removes dirt and impurities to the most gentle way possible. And after wash, your skin would feel smooth and supple. Trust me! The good thing is, you can wash your face twice or even thrice with this and it won't feel dry at all. Lathering the gel also gives that hint of face massage that you can enjoy for a few seconds of your day. ;) 

As for the whitening, yes it did lighten my skin. I'll be buying the bigger tube and see if whitening would be more noticeable. As with all other whitening products that I've used, results takes time but it's no big deal at all. I have a fair skin to begin with so by just getting a tad lighter is a bonus for me. Hydration-wise, this is definitely a best buy!


It comes with a squeezable tube and because of the thick gel consistency, you can control the amount that's coming out of it. A drop is enough for my entire face but you can use much as you want, it's totally up to you. 

MY VERDICT:


Pros

Smells really good!
Safe and made especially for sensitive skin
Gives you a smooth and supple skin
A small drop goes a long way

Cons

I got nothing!

How much?

50g | 85PhP
100g | 155PhP

Repurchase? Do I recommend it?

Definitely!

Where to buy?

At all leading department stores and drugstores nationwide.

Final thoughts:

This is definitely a best buy especially for those who have sensitive skin or those that are first-time users of facial wash (or Ponds for that matter). If you're unsure, just start with the smaller tube and see if it works on you. Trust me it goes a long way.

I'd give it a:


Linkies:


'Till the next post pretties! Take care! *wink*

FOLLOW ME
       
Filipina Blogger/Beauty Enthusiast
Makeup,Nail Polish & Sheet Mask Hoarder
Proud Pinay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome! I love reading what you have to say so please feel free to leave a comment. ;) Thanks for visiting everyone!Take care! :)

~Cj