Tuesday, September 1, 2015

What Mr. Postman Brought Me Vol. 3



Sooo.. I started this collective haul kind of thing way back 2013 and I think it's about time to do a Part 3 (Vol. 3), don't you think? I believe this is long overdue but I just now felt the need to share since I received goodies that are worth sharing. So are you ready? I know I am!



The Benton Cosmetic team is kind enough to send me these goodies and I'm thrilled they did! I have now found my new fave Korean brand. Even my mom loves it! Aloe BHA Skin Toner? Score! Snail Bee High Content Essence? Score!! Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack? (Did I mention I'm a mask hoarder?) Double score!! Wanna score some of these goodies? Check out my current giveaway by clicking HERE. Watch out for my Benton Cosmetic feature and products reviews soon!



This is my second pair of grey contact lens and it's from Klenspop! Aside from the contact lens itself, I just love how they include the lens case and the clipper. It's a complete set on the go! (Of course you have to bring your own solution. No big deal.) But wait, are you as interested as I am with the clipper/tweezer? Well of course you are! Don't worry, it's not gonna break the lens, it's designed that way. It's plastic and very light on the hand. I'll show you on my review soon. ^_^



For such a sleek box, I did not expect I'd get 5 pairs! whew! Thank you Pinkicon team! The color I got is Street Brown from Select Fairy line. It's sort of a light brown with black thin limbal ring. I love it so much! I have tried grey or blue lenses and sometimes dark brown which is close to my eye color and not as noticeable but I haven't tried light brown yet. So when I saw this, I was like "Finally!". Can't wait to share my review soon!



I got these item as a prize of being the COM or commenter of the month of The Beauty Junkee blog. I have been a follower of Ms. Martha for a long time now and have been a COM twice. But the truth is, it's not the goodies that are worthwhile, it's the knowledge that I get every time I read her posts. Ms. M. is one of the PH bloggers that I really look up to. She's very inspiring and being rewarded as her reader is just a plus. I highly recommend you head out to her blog. Trust me, you'll find yourself spending hours backreading her posts. ^_^  My ultimate fave post would be about the delaying gratification. Wanna know why? Well I guess you'll just have to find out for yourself. *wink*




It's raining nails!(or nail accessories for that matter) BPS is feeling generous with nail accessories and I can't wait to experiment on these! I got nail sticker, nail beads, lashes (10 pairs! oh my!), brow tint, the most raved face hair epilator (Does it really work? You'll find out soon!) and of course, more nail stickers!

I hope you guys enjoyed this haul as much as I do. I'll be reviewing these items soon so keep your eyes peeled for that. Do check out these brands by clicking on their respective names (links are already inserted). If you have any questions or if you want me to review a specific item first, feel free to comment below. 

That's it for now pretties! Take care!


FOLLOW ME
       
Filipina Blogger/Beauty Enthusiast
Makeup,Nail Polish & Sheet Mask Hoarder
Proud Pinay!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome! I love reading what you have to say so please feel free to leave a comment. ;) Thanks for visiting everyone!Take care! :)

~Cj