Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Sample Room Loot #4: CURE & Moringa O2 Goodies!



Ta daaa! My Sample Room Loot #4! Finally! It's been weeks since my last Sample Room Loot. SR actually featured several brands for the past few weeks but I passed as some brands are available in near local drugstore here, that means I could sample them anytime. But last weekend, I finally decided to get another SR loot because they restocked their CURE samples.yay! I was really sad when this one was out of stock. I really really want to sample this. I mean, who wouldn't right? By just hearing raves about this from other bloggers plus the claims in which every 12 seconds,1 bottle is sold in Japan!Now that's amazing! And lastly, what could go wrong with Japan products right? With that being said, I must and I need to sample this baby! If it really works wonders (as others say), then I would surely add this to my beauty regimen. 

Aside from the CURE samples, I also got 2 products from the brand Moringa O2. As you all know, I love organic/natural/eco-friendly products, so I wouldn't really pass on this.


Alrighty! Here are the samples that I got:


Cure Natural Aqua Gel
5 sachets for 5-day supply

Cure is the most gentle and efficient exfoliation in the market. It is 90% made of water, preservative free, artificial fragrance free, mineral oil free and chemical free.

Recommendation: Use Cure twice a week


How to Use Cure:


1. Wash your face then towel dry.
2. Pump a dab of gel on your finger tips.
3. Apply on your face and massage in a circular motion for 30 seconds to 1 minute to remove your dead skin.
4. Rinse face with water then follow with your daily skin care routine. 


I already did my research even before I got this sample from Sample Room. I have heard about this last year but I was having second thoughts on purchasing online because the shipping cost is just too expensive plus the cost of the product itself. But I'm really glad now that it's available in Philippines. yey for us! ;) Will sample this ASAP and will give you a review about this guys. *wink*




Moringa-O2 combines powerful multi-vitamins, antioxidants and minerals from Malunggay, Olive Oil and Omega to deeply nourish and moisturize dry and sensitive skin.

Moringa-O2 is best recommended for those with the following skin conditions:


  • For dry and sensitive skin
  • For itchy skin
  • Aging skin
  • Skin asthma and Keratosis Pilaris


Another lotion! :) yay! If you don't know by now, I'm a sucker for lotions! I always on a hunt for good lotions be it for the body, hand or foot. Yes! There are lotions particularly for those parts of the body.haha! Reviews soon guys! ;)





Moringa-O2 Malunggay Herbal Soap

60g/Php49.75



Moringa-O2 combines powerful multi-vitamins, antioxidants and minerals from Malunggay, Olive Oil and Omega to deeply nourish and moisturize dry and sensitive skin.

Moringa-O2 is best recommended for those with the following skin conditions:



  • For dry and sensitive skin
  • For itchy skin
  • Aging skin
  • Skin asthma and Keratosis Pilaris


KEY BENEFITS:



  • Helps slow down signs of aging
  • Stimulates cell regeneration and skin renewal
  • Improves skin elasticity and suppleness
  • Anti-bacterial and anti-acne
  • Skin lightening


First impression: The soap smells really nice! Being an organic soap, I anticipated that the smell would be something earthy or weird but it's not! It actually has this refreshing citrus'y smell that you would love to wear all day! ;) I'm super excited to use this! Especially now that the weather is still freaking hot, I need soap that could last the freshness all day. Plus, I love that it has many skin benefits and it has the key ingredient of the leafy veggie that I LOVE, Malunggay/Moringa! ;)

So far, I'm happy with this loot and I can't wait to try all of these! If you guys want a Sample Room loot also, then check out SR now!


Sample Room official Website: http://sampleroom.ph/

Sample Room Official FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/sampleroomph
Moringa Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MoringaO2




Filipina Blogger/Beauty Enthusiast
Makeup,Nail Polish & Sheet Mask Hoarder
Proud Pinay!

9 comments:

  1. We have the exact same loot! :) Love the Cure Aqua Gel, feels so nice sa face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yey! :) hee..di ko pa cya na'try sis..try ko ngayung gabe ;D

      Delete
  2. interesting! would you like to follow each other in gfc, google+ and bloglovin? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure dear! :) will visit your blog!thanks for visiting mine.take care! ;)

      Delete
  3. thanks dear! ;) will surely do..take care! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great! would you like to follow each other in gfc, google+ and bloglovin? let me know!http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you visiting my humble blog! :)

      Delete
  5. Hi! Please join my giveaway =))) http://www.loisbaguio.blogspot.com/2013/05/june-giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you visiting my humble blog! :)

      Delete

All comments are welcome! I love reading what you have to say so please feel free to leave a comment. ;) Thanks for visiting everyone!Take care! :)

~Cj