Sunday, September 8, 2013

Used Abused & Reviewed: Physiogel Hypo-Allergenic Intensive Cream


Hey PL pretties! Let's start this week with another skincare review! This time from a known brand, Physiogel!! :)


Physiogel Hypo-Allergenic Intensive Cream
50ml/574.50


This non-comedogenic cream is enriched with Derma Membrane Structure (DMS) technology,ceramide, and lipids that mimic your own skin's lipid layers! Apply a thin film once or twice daily. May also be used more often, if necessary.-from BDJ curation card


I got this baby from my BDJ June box and I have been using it ever since! My elbow is the driest part of my body. Like seriously, it goes under the process of gross skin shedding. And this!This product is my life saver!Or elbow saver for that matter.LOL. Do I make sense?


This product came in timely. My elbow was suffering from skin dryness (thank you cruel Sun!thank you so much!), it was patchy and very itchy. I was only using face moisturizer but it didn't work that much(Not surprising!). I tried to use petroleum jelly but I don't really like the GREASY feeling. -_- So when I saw this on my June BDJ box I immediately squeezed out a pea-sized amount and applied it on my skin. After 2 minutes, I had a big sigh of relief. My elbow haven't had this great feeling for a looong time! I could almost hear the angels singing! Yep I'm trying to exaggerate here..haha! Okay, what I'm trying to say is that my "seriously dry elbow" was somehow relieved from the dryness and itchiness like instantly! (more like instantly after 2minutes of absorption!tehee..)


The moisturizing effect of this cream is crazy! Crazily effective! I'm not over-hyping this one. Really. The consistency of this cream is thick and creamy great for moisturizing the driest, most irritated or sensitive part of your skin. It has its mild scent like most Physiogel products have. This one leaves your skin hydrated and soft for long hours! I love applying this at night on my dry skin parts (like elbow,knees and soles), leave it overnight and enjoy a soft skin in the morning! ^_^ 

What I don't like about this cream though is that it gives you a greasy feeling like other heavy creams do. I mean, come on! Why do they have to be so greasy? :| That's why I don't use it anywhere apart from my elbow,knees and sole. One time, my hands felt dry, I applied this cream and I ended up washing my hands just to get rid of the greasy feeling. I can only imagine applying this on my face. My T-zone would surely curse me for it!lol


This product comes in a slim squeezable tube. It has it's all basic information except the ingredients which is one of the most important thing in a product. But maybe you can find it in its box? I don't know. I'm not sure though because this one doesn't come with a box when I received it from BDJ. 


Other basic information. (oh I just realized that this will expire in October! not cool!)


Unlike other squeezie tube, this one actually has full content on it. Not just full air. You can feel the weight when you hold it. This is also good for travelling just be careful not to put it in tight pocket as it may tend to burst. As for squeezing out content; it doesn't have nozzle and the opening is a bit bigger but no worries for product wastage because as mentioned above, the cream is thick in consistency.

My VERDICT:


Pros

Great in moisturizing dry,irritated or sensitive skin
Leaves your skin hydrated for long period of time
No weird or strong scent
Non-comedogenic
Contains No Colourants
No perfume
No preservatives

Cons

Gives greasy feeling
Doesn't absorb quickly (no big deal!)
A bit pricey (but I don't mind!)

How much?

50ml/Php574.50

Do I recommend it?

Yes I definitely recommend this to those who have skin that needs heavy hydration. :D

Repurchase?

Yes.I don't mind the price! :)

Where to buy?

This is available in all leading drugstores and supermarkets nationwide.

Final thoughts:

This is a great moisturizer for your driest part of the body. It's safe and effective in hydrating your skin. I don't recommend you use it in daytime though especially in your face because it will give you super greasy-oily skin. But if you have very dry skin, I think this will work out fine.

I'd give it a:


Linkies:



Have you tried this intensive cream? Let me hear your thoughts by commenting below! :)

P.S. I'll be having a giveaway soon and it'll be open internationally! Stay tuned pretties! ^___^




Filipina Blogger/Beauty Enthusiast
Makeup,Nail Polish & Sheet Mask Hoarder
Proud Pinay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome! I love reading what you have to say so please feel free to leave a comment. ;) Thanks for visiting everyone!Take care! :)

~Cj