Thursday, July 9, 2015

Empties #1: June 2015


Hey pretties! Here's another series for my blog and it's called "Empties". In this series, I'll feature products that I have used up or emptied lately (usually within a month) so you can follow what I have been using. There are products that I won't be able to review here in my blog so if you see it on my empties post, it means I'm lovin' it plus a quick review! Empties are posted at the end of the month but forgive me, this one is a bit late. ;)

Here's Empties #1 for June:
*Brace yourselves for heavy photos.lol

Few skincare and makeup products that I have emptied lately. ^_^


Victoria's Secret Night Fragrance Mist

This is actually part of the "Night" set/line. I'm just so inlove with this! I love the floral sweet scent but with a hint of seduction! (See what I did there?)


Dove Go Fresh Antiperspirant Deo

I've always loved Dove! This is very refreshing and smells good! But the claim 48 hours didn't work on me and I think it's considerable because of our humid weather unlike other countries particularly in USA(my sister gave me this one). Been looking for it in our supermarket but I don't see it though.


Ponds White Beauty Pore Conditioning Toner

I end up buying this one because I bought the Pearl Whitening Gel and thought it would be nice to pair them up. I love the refreshing feeling after and it's mild on the skin but so is other toners that I've tried. :| This is just so-so. I loved it but will not repurchase.


Vitress Hair Repair Cuticle Oil

This is my go-to "fix my hair" product! I have tried few hair oil but I always end up using this one. 


Ponds White Beauty Pearl Cleansing Gel

I love this! I'm currently on my second tube. Read my review HERE.


Etude House "I'm Blooming" Brightening Wash off Gel

I have few sample sachets that I've used up. I didn't notice any brightening effect but I loved using it because of the refreshing feeling and the light touch of gel that absorbs through my skin. Sometimes I pour it into a round cotton pad and use it as makeup remover because the gel is just so gentle to the skin and surprisingly, it does help me get rid of makeup. (I know it's not the right way to use this but did it anyway and it works!lol) 



VOV Span Mascara

This is actually the sample tube that I got from SampleRoom, I think it was last year or 2 years ago?Not sure. That's how long I've had this and I didn't actually used this 'till this month. I used it only once since I was afraid it's already expired or something. Only used it to see if it's any good. So is it? Hmmmmmm....it's OKAY. This is partly my fault because the product may have passed it's shell life so I can't really give you a decent review. Sorry guys! 

NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colors Lipstick in shade Tea Rose (LSS628)

My sister gave me this one because I saw hers and loved it! The shade is perfect for my lips. It gives me that MLBB(my lips but better) effect! The texture is buttery and glides on smoothly on my lips. The only downside is that it dries up after 5 hours or so but you can always retouch! 

Nichido Mineral Precise Liquid Eyeliner

This is the first liquid eyeliner that I'm fond of. It's affordable, easily available and easy to work with. It's a good practicing liner. The quality is good but as I said, it's good for practicing. 

ELF Cream Eyeliner

If you want heavy lining, go for cream eyeliners! I highly recommend this one to be applied on top of your liquid eyeliner. It gives more depth and more intense effect. But if you have oily lids, make sure to prime your eyes.
Benefit Posie Tint

I think we all know where this is going. So let me just say, this is the bomb.com!


That's it for June's empties. What have you emptied recently?

FOLLOW ME
       
Filipina Blogger/Beauty Enthusiast
Makeup,Nail Polish & Sheet Mask Hoarder
Proud Pinay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome! I love reading what you have to say so please feel free to leave a comment. ;) Thanks for visiting everyone!Take care! :)

~Cj