Friday, July 31, 2015

July Favourites


Hey pretties! Wow it's August already? eeEeh..it's kinda expected.

So how are you? Enjoying the weekend? I hope you do. Because so far I'm not! Slept only for an hour today because the next door neighbor couldn't keep their 'stereo' down. I woke up at 9 this morning (slept at 8am after work) to the beat of Brandon Beal's "Twerk it Like Miley". Although I secretly like it (and kinda felt my butt moving). Still that's not the issue here people. I need to sleep! ohhh pleeaaase!

Anyway, before heading back to bed, I might as well slip a post here. How about my monthly favourites? Cool? Cool!


Here's the list of the products I'm lovin' for the month of July:

  • Suave Professionals Moisturizing Almond + Shea Butter Shampoo and Conditioner - I swear this smells so good! The pair made my hair healthier and bouncier than ever. I've always believed in the power of Shea Butter but with an Almond? now that's a plus!! 
  • Priva Intimate Wash by pH-Care - Love it! *wink*
  • Mary Kay Timewise Luminous-Wear Liquid Foundation - If you've followed my posts, you'll know that I reviewed and loved this product! So much for words, just click HERE for my verdict.
  • Mary Kay Lipstick in Apple Berry - the shade is gorgeous! It's satin and wearable on formal events or to sexy partaayy!
  • Mary Kay Nourishine Plus Lip Gloss in Pink Luster - this goes well with the Apple Berry lipstick of MK but will generally work with plums, purple or cherry shade lippies. *a review soon!
  • Veet Hair Removal Cream - review is coming up very soon! It's my first time to use this and so far so good.
  • Personal Collection Limited Edition Body Wash in Peppermint - not in the photo but I reviewed it HERE. It's great for a quick refreshing shower especially in hot days. 

I hope you find this list interesting. If you have any questions, feel free to comment below or shoot me an email. With that in mind, what are your monthly favourites? Do share!

P.S. I'm going to post my monthly empties later. For now, I..ZZZzzzzzzz


FOLLOW ME
       
Filipina Blogger/Beauty Enthusiast
Makeup,Nail Polish & Sheet Mask Hoarder
Proud Pinay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome! I love reading what you have to say so please feel free to leave a comment. ;) Thanks for visiting everyone!Take care! :)

~Cj