Saturday, August 1, 2015

Empties #2: July 2015


Hey pretties! Don't you just love it when you want to enjoy the weekend and the weather is completely coordinating with you? Or maybe, I'm just having a lucky day today "weather-wise". *big grin*

Anyway as promised, here's my product empties for this month. It's not much because over the past weeks, I've been buying larger sized items so it's really going to take awhile to be emptied. I hope you find this list interesting and I would love to hear your list too! Do share them in the comment box below. Love lots!


Here's Empties #2 for July:

  • Clinique Happy Perfume for Women - This was originally my mom's but I sprayed it once and end up keeping it for myself. lol. I love its sophisticated citrus'y  scent! 
  • Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Day Cream - My fave this month! I was not really an Olay user but my older sister introduced this to me and I loved how it makes my skin moisturized and glowing! I used this before applying BB cream. 
  • Maxi-Peel Moisturizing Cream - Bought the small jar just to test if it was okay and yes it was okay. Just "okay". =)
  • Maybelline HyperCurl Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara - Hands down my holy grail when it comes to affordable/drugstore mascara! Hands down! 'Nuff said.
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Yeyo - I think I have not reviewed this on my blog and I don't know why? This pencil is the bomb.com! Great for eye inner-corner highlighting or brow highlighting. Stays on a long time and won't even smudge or budge once it's settled in. Cool right?
  • EB Advance Shine Free Make-up Foundation - this is one of those products that you just want to throw away after once or twice of use. Performance and quality-wise is so-so. But the price is okay if you're in a tight budget. It seems really empty on the photo but that's because I accidentally squeeze out a lot of content when I first opened it. The packaging was not really coordinating with me that day. lol
  • Garnier Pure Active Anti-Imperfections Cooling Roll-On - Yes, the cooling sensation soothes your skin especially when you feel itchy on the acne parts of your face. I used it once when I had an allergy/irritation brought by a foundation (that I won't mention here). It was really bad! This helped me avoid scratching the area and also because of the Salicylic Acid, my pimples dried up and did not spread even further. Thank God! 

That's it for July's product empties. What have you emptied recently?
For my June empties, click HERE.

FOLLOW ME
       
Filipina Blogger/Beauty Enthusiast
Makeup,Nail Polish & Sheet Mask Hoarder
Proud Pinay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome! I love reading what you have to say so please feel free to leave a comment. ;) Thanks for visiting everyone!Take care! :)

~Cj