Aaaand! The "used abused & reviewed" series of my blog just keeps coming.. ;D
As I started to discover the world of cosmetics, I got a chance to try some different products local and branded. One of that products is from Avon Philippines, the Avon Loose powder. Well actually, this is not my first time to use a product from this company. I've been an Avon user since like "forever"! My mom used to be an Avon lady (dealer). I like their products. But just like any other companies, they also have some failures in some of their collections. Nonetheless, Avon always strive to give their best to their loyal customers. And for that, Avon is one of the leading brand and also one of the high quality brands I know here in the Philippines as of the present.
Avon users stayed loyal from day 1 to present not just because of the high quality products but because Avon gives the most convenient way and most affordable way of home shopping. With their products, you can buy it in cash or installment and can even get discounts at times. How great is that! :)
Great loose powder.No glitter or shimmer, just a nice matte coverage.I like that it comes in plenty of shade choices for everyone to enjoy.Lasts a long time if you swirl your brush and give it a tap before applying. You don't need a lot to cover.Dermatologist tested.
Product packing:
Each compact packaging comes in a 0.63 fl. oz. / 18g
Made in Philippines
Available in all Avon Stores and in any Avon dealers.
Selling price: Php 450.00/compact (around 10$)
Product specifications:
Texture: Silky, Fine Powder
Finish: Flawless Matte
Coverage: Sheer Coverage
Scent: Powder scent
Longetivity: Lasts a long time.It helps even out my skin tone and blends well with my foundation.
My VERDICT:
Pros:
Long lasting
Good quality
It has a plastic sifter
It can be applied using the sponge or brush
Light coverage but feels great on my skin.
With different shades that matches your skin tone
Easily comes off with makeup remover/ soap and water
No harsh smell
It blends with any skin color and doesn't look heavy
Fine-textured powder, conceals imperfections
Provides a flawless matte finish
Blends well and won’t settle into lines
Cons:
It's not convenience for me to bring it wherever I go because it is bulky in my pouch
A bit pricey for a local brand
The jar tends to break easily (guess I should've handle it with care.bohoo!)
Not water proof
When you tap the jar it always spreads out (well I guess it's natural with loose powders like this one)
Rating:
Packing: 4/5
Texture: 5/5
Coverage: 5/5
Longetivity: 4/5
Product: 4/5
Waterproof?NO.So if you're looking for a waterproof loose powder, then this is not for you.
Repurchase? Maybe.I'm still on a hunt for that perfect loose powder that fits my skin tone. I'm actually eyeing on mineral powders at the moment. ;)
Overall: Compared to the usual powder that I had (Johnsons baby powder. yeah I know.Don't get me started on that.LOL), Avon loose powder is one of the face powders that is great for everyday use. It is very light and can cover imperfections. It doesn't irritate my uber sensitive skin. It has matte-finish, no glitter or shimmer, all natural.
Thank you for reading my product review. I hope you like it.
Please feel free to leave a comment.
Have a great day!

Filipina Blogger/Beauty Enthusiast
Makeup,Nail Polish & Sheet Mask Hoarder
Proud Pinay!
www.pinayontheloose.com












No comments:
Post a Comment
All comments are welcome! I love reading what you have to say so please feel free to leave a comment. ;) Thanks for visiting everyone!Take care! :)
~Cj