Friday, March 15, 2013

A BONNÉ Spa Milk Powder Salt Scrub Double Collagen




Hey gorgeous people!


Okay so I have been busy with my "used abused & reviewed" series that I have forgotten about this body scrub review that I promised you. Apologies my friends! :D Anyway, here it is! My 'other' favorite body scrub. Ta da! A BONNÉ Spa Milk Powder Salt Scrub Double Collagen! (whew!now that's long name!)


I couldn't stress enough how important exfoliating one's skin is. Exfoliation contributes to a fine younger-looking skin so this must not be forgotten in your beauty regimen. I know I don't! ;) But let's not get further into that. If you want to know more about "exfoliation" you can checkout my previous articles found HERE. I also have another fave body scrub; review can be found HERE.


A BONNÉ has many variants of body scrub but this is the one I'm currently using. I have heard so many positive feedbacks on forums about this one so I gave it a try. This is actually a new approved formula. And oh yeah! I'm lovin' it! Just like other A BONNÉ body scrubs, this one didn't disappoint me.


The PRODUCT:


A BONNÉ Spa Milk Powder Salt Scrub Double Collagen
Net content: 320g costs 95php (around 2.5-3$) Affordable right? 
Made in Thailand
Available at local supermarkets & Watsons.
I bought mine from my fave store, Watsons! :)


Here's the complete and official product description from the packaging itself:


Ingredients: Sodium Chloride, Bentonite, Mannitol, Sodium Gluconate, Citric Acid,  Sodium Citrate, Walteria Indica Leaf Extract, Dextrin and Ferulic Acid, Kaolin, Allantoin, Hydrolysed Milk Protein, Collagen Powder, Carboxy Methyl Hydroxy-ethly Cellulose, Corn Starch.


Product claims:




WHITENING & FIRMING

Micronized Salt - for soft & smooth skin
Milk Protein - for a moisturized & radiant skin
Collagen - for lifting & reducing wrinkles


A BONNÉ Spa Milk Power Salt. An innovation of salt scrub with collagen which offers a triple action. Micronized salt, Allantoin strip away dead surface cells & rough skins. Instantly draw out dirt & impurities and stimulate blood circulation without irritation. Milk Protein restores skin natural balance to get most out of moisturizer. Dermawhite leaves your complexion brighter, refined & more even. The ultimate Collagen extract fades away visible lines & wrinkles and effectively firms the complexion. The minute you apply, your skin's softness is replenished.

Direction: Apply gently to wet skin in circular movement. Leave on your skin for 3 minutes and then rinse off with clean water. After use, you can feel your skin's softness & smoothness.


Inside the bottle: 




The scrub has a grainy consistency, much like a tiny beads for exfoliation. It has a milky smell which I really LOVE! The smell actually leaves on your skin for few minutes even after shower. 


Scrubbing effect: It does exfoliates! You can feel your skin's softness and smoothness after shower. Although, I find it abrasive sometimes so I use it with a soap on my skin. But there are times I like it harsh! yeah! :D But really, if it's too harsh for you, I suggest you lather your soap first before using this. Unlike the other creamy-grainy scrub that I have, I only use this once a week. My skin is a bit sensitive so once a week of this very grainy scrub is enough.


Whitening effect: I can say that my skin has improved much since I use this. I can see the whitening effect. You can't instantly see it but at least it gradually brightens your skin. I mean, it's hard to find a body scrub that does two jobs right? :) oh yeah, agree with me on this. Plus it's cheap people! lol


My VERDICT:


PROS:


  • It's very affordable for a 320g bottle which actually lasts for months!
  • It does it's job. Exfoliation plus whitening!
  • It has a yummy milky scent.
  • It really gives you that squeaky clean feel after shower. You can also feel the softness & smoothness of your skin instantly after use.

CONS:


  • It doesn't 'instantly' give you that whitening effect. (I really don't think it's a bad thing as no other body scrub can do that..oh well!)
  • Too abrasive if you're using it more than once a week.

I would surely recommend this body scrub!It's a must buy! :)


A BONNÉ is actually Awarded as Superbrands in year 2011-2012. That only means, you could really trust the quality of their products. But beware though as there are tons of imitations also. Always buy in a trusted store/dealer. I suggest you buy in Watsons. :)


Here are some of their body scrubs that I have tried & loved!:


Photo source: Google

This is actually a new variant. I love it because it is a wet body scrub which means it's not too harsh and you could use it even twice a week. Too bad I can't find it in my local supermarket anymore. :( boohoo!


Photo source: Google

Another fave of mine from A BONNÉ body scrub collection. It has a tutti fruity smell that I really like. It's in a very convenient zip lock pouch. You could carry it anywhere. :)


Photo source: PinayontheLoose.com


This is actually their old packaging. I don't know if they still distribute this one but it's still the same with other A BONNÉ body scrubs. It has the signature ingredient which is the Milk Protein. Net content is 380g, bigger than the Double Collagen scrub. This is the first time I discovered A BONNÉ and fell in love with their product lines. :)


Other products that I love from A BONNÉ are their soap, hair treatment and the lotion collection! :)


Hope this review helps. Feel free to leave a comment. :)


~ Enjoy being beautiful!





Filipina Blogger/Beauty Enthusiast
Makeup,Nail Polish & Sheet Mask Hoarder
Proud Pinay!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome! I love reading what you have to say so please feel free to leave a comment. ;) Thanks for visiting everyone!Take care! :)

~Cj