Saturday, March 9, 2013

Benefit's Cabana Glama Make Up Kit


Hello Earthlings! :)

Aside from the Naked palette that I have from Urban Decay(you can check my full review HERE), I was also lucky to purchase another make-up kit from well known brand, Benefit. *drum rolls* The Benefit Cabana Glama Make Up Kit!! :D


The Benefit Cabana Glama Make Up Kit is a versatile and convenient full face make up kit. I decided to buy it just a month ago. It is pricey, but for everything included, it will not break the bank. I bought the kit from Amazon for $19.00 (772.54 Philippine Peso). Amazon was on Valentine sale so I ended up draining my debit card.lol.(blame BPI for releasing such a convenient myeprepaid card for online shopping)hehe..This is extremely affordable because it comes with 4 high quality make up products and two applicators. It also has a step by step instruction guide to help you fully understand the best ways and places to apply each product. This is extremely helpful if you are just a beginner.

I have tested and used Cabana Glama since then and have come to realize that I really like Benefit products. I believe my favorite product is the Hoola Bronzer. It is the perfect color for my complexion. It is buildable enough to build a tan, but it is light enough to easily contour my face.


Product claims:
The ultimate brightening and bronzing product!A go-to product for a vacation in the sunMulti-tasking & High Quality

Product Package:

I really enjoyed the packaging for this product. It comes in a small yellow box with an outer cover. The outer cover can be removed to display a lovely box that is magnetized and includes a large mirror. Then, the products are laid out in the bottom along with the instruction manual. I like the packaging because you can take out the make up palette and have a great box to store small necklaces and charms.

My  VERDICT:






Pros:
3 eyeshadow colors
Perfect for a beach vacation
Simple with Step-by-step guide
Gorgeous Bronzer
Very Portable
Buildable colors

Cons:
The Posietint-tinted lip and cheek stain does not turn out well for a beginner until you really understand how to blend it
Small sizes of each product (but I guess I like it that way)
The mirror smudges very easily


Rating:
Packaging: 4/5
Texture: 4/5
Colors: 3.75/5
Longevity: 4/5
Product: 4.25/5


Repurchase? Possibly, I loved that it came in a kit, but I think I would rather get a full version of the bronzer and eyeshadow and skip the Posietint cheek stain.



I hope you enjoyed this review. Leave a comment if you like, or if you want me to review a particular product. I love trying out new makeup products and I’d love to help you save money

by trying it first.

~Enjoy being beautiful! ;)



Filipina Blogger/Beauty Enthusiast
Makeup,Nail Polish & Sheet Mask Hoarder
Proud Pinay!


2 comments:

  1. I got Cabana Glama too. It is a really great kit for summer months! :)
    http://laurasmakeuptreasures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is! :) i especially love posie tint ;) thanks for visiting my humble blog dear.take care! :)

      Delete

All comments are welcome! I love reading what you have to say so please feel free to leave a comment. ;) Thanks for visiting everyone!Take care! :)

~Cj