To all of you beautiful lady Earthlings out there!! ;)
Lioele: Triple the Solution BB cream with SPF 30 (Korean Cosmetic)
Lioele: Triple the Solution BB cream with SPF 30 (Korean Cosmetic)
Personally, I have always found regular foundation to be a little bit annoying, usually I can't wait to get it off , and it's bad for my skin to be covered with make-up that has no benefits of whatsoever. Luckily, it wasn't until a couple of years ago that some women (specifically Asian women) discovered a makeup product called BB cream - a type of foundation that gives a light natural coverage and gives skin benefits. So I began my investigation.
I read somewhere that the original "creator" of BB cream was a German astronaut who had a serious skin problem. I'm not sure if it's true. :D But the real truth though that BB creams became popular when Korean cosmetics introduced it to Asian women then to the whole world. I mean, who wouldn't like that Korean flawless porcelain-like skin right? I know..I know, I envy them too.lol.
As I began my investigation - trying out product samples here and there, I have found some great BB creams and some pure "fake-advertising" ones also. Long story short, I found that a lot of BB creams didn't cover my face very well and easily slid off my face because of its light and watery consistency; however, when I stumbled upon this Korean BB cream, I thought what the heck, I'll give it a try. With that being said, let me fill you in what this baby can do.
Product claims:
1.) Makes skin as smooth as yogurt using hyaluronic acid supply to provide moisture and nutrition. 2.) The index of SPF 30 and PA++ controls the generation of skin blemishes and makes skin bright (meaning it whitens the skin)3.) Works to give wrinkle care.
Product packaging:
Product packaging:
The product packaging is phenomenal; well at least for me. I'm a person who loves really cutesy & pretty things. So, if you are a bubbly girl like me then you will love the packaging of this BB cream. Packaging is a simple long cardboard box that is adorably cute that gives that princess feel. The box is mostly hot pink, but sparkles with golden highlights of brilliant diamonds and circles.
Additionally, Lioele’s logo completes their princess look with their logo that has a type of beautiful golden Cinderella carriage, and then the product name written in gold. The left side of the package has the claims and how to use the product written on the left side, and the back side which is all metallic gold; has more specifications for the product written in Korean.
Additionally, Lioele’s logo completes their princess look with their logo that has a type of beautiful golden Cinderella carriage, and then the product name written in gold. The left side of the package has the claims and how to use the product written on the left side, and the back side which is all metallic gold; has more specifications for the product written in Korean.
The BB cream bottle itself is a soft rubber plastic. It's a pump like bottle which I really like because it's hygienic. The color of the bottle is beautiful as well, which is similar to the box except that its color is mostly white and has a build-up of pink diamond, kind of like a chest board. Additionally, there is a white plastic top that closes the pump nicely, to keep invaders from getting into the pump of the bottle.
Product specifications:
Texture: What can I say… it’s thick and creamy unlike most BB creams; don’t go all crazy with this product because a little goes a long way. All that is really needed is tiny six drops around your face and you're all good.
Finnish: Once the BB cream has settled into my face, my face has a nice glowing matte finish. Absolutely beautiful and it feels great on my face.
Coverage: Now, let me tell you the best thing about this product, IT COVERS EVERYTHING; seriously, no concealer or extra face powder needed (it covers even my dark circles); and unlike most BB creams it is buildable if you would like that extra coverage.
Texture: What can I say… it’s thick and creamy unlike most BB creams; don’t go all crazy with this product because a little goes a long way. All that is really needed is tiny six drops around your face and you're all good.
Finnish: Once the BB cream has settled into my face, my face has a nice glowing matte finish. Absolutely beautiful and it feels great on my face.
Coverage: Now, let me tell you the best thing about this product, IT COVERS EVERYTHING; seriously, no concealer or extra face powder needed (it covers even my dark circles); and unlike most BB creams it is buildable if you would like that extra coverage.
Price: Average $21.00- $25.00 (U.S. dollars). That is about 1,000php You can purchase this off Lioele or Korean beauty site, eBay or Amazon. Mine was purchased off of Ebay for about $21.00. I'm not sure if you could find this in Philippine malls. Every BB creams that I have tried were actually product samples that I have purchased online.
How to apply:
Of course everyone has a way of their own on how to apply their makeup. But I will share with you guys the best way I found to apply this BB cream. Believe it or not, but all you will need are your hands:
I take two small dots, one at a time of the cream and apply to the bottom of my eyes to cover my dark circles first. Next, I pat and move it around my eyes and bring it out to my cheeks. Then, take another dot and pat it on my forehead and spread it around my head and nose area. Then, repeat the same process for my chin and under my nose. Lastly, do a little touch up, if needed.
My VERDICT:
How to apply:
Of course everyone has a way of their own on how to apply their makeup. But I will share with you guys the best way I found to apply this BB cream. Believe it or not, but all you will need are your hands:
I take two small dots, one at a time of the cream and apply to the bottom of my eyes to cover my dark circles first. Next, I pat and move it around my eyes and bring it out to my cheeks. Then, take another dot and pat it on my forehead and spread it around my head and nose area. Then, repeat the same process for my chin and under my nose. Lastly, do a little touch up, if needed.
My VERDICT:
- Perfect coverage; it instantly brightens my skin.
- It has an SPF 30 which is a BIG plus for me.
- Melts into my skin tone quickly.
- Lightens my dark marks.
- Doesn't fall off my face when I get wet or sweaty.
- Makes my face feel amazing, and does not cause me breakouts (I have very sensitive skin >_<).
- Controls my oily skin!!
- Lasts all Day.
Cons:
- Although Lioele claims the BB cream to have wrinkle care properties, I am not sure I can say much for that, except that it does a good job concealing wrinkles (but I don’t have many wrinkles ^o^)
- If you have a very dark skin tone, just because it has SPF 30, this product can be very lightening, so I would not recommend this product if you have a very dark skin tone. Although the BB cream does a great job oxidizing to one’s skin color, there aren't any other darker shades for this product, just one shade.
- A bit pricey but it does its job well.
Swatches:
I’d give it a:
Packaging: 5/5
Coverage: 5/5
Texture: 5/5
Longetivity: 5/5
Skin Benefits: 4/5
Product: 4.8/5
I believe if you are someone, who wants head over heel coverage, but wants a natural coverage and get skin benefits and protection, this is the product for you. I love this product, because it doesn't cost very much that you would normally have to pay for an expensive nice foundation and you don’t need to use a lot of product so it lasts for a long time.
Additionally, I believe this product is good for all skin types, because it is moisturizing/ hydrating, and if you have an oily to normal type skin like me, it controls the oil perfectly. Plus+++ it lasts all day, absolutely no touch ups with an SPF 30. Overall, everything about this product is great, and I will be using this again and again.
I have yet to review tons of BB creams so watch out for it! But remember, we all have different skin needs so what works for me may not work for you.
Thanks for reading! Please feel free to leave a comment. :)
Filipina Blogger/Beauty Enthusiast
Makeup,Nail Polish & Sheet Mask Hoarder
Proud Pinay!














No comments:
Post a Comment
All comments are welcome! I love reading what you have to say so please feel free to leave a comment. ;) Thanks for visiting everyone!Take care! :)
~Cj