Friday, May 10, 2013

Used Abused & Reviewed: Revlon PhotoReady Concealer






Hey gorgeous people! :) First off, I know what you are thinking. Not another drugstore product! I promise this will be one of the "worth checking out" products. I just have been using up all of my drugstore products and couldn’t wait to share this concealer. It came out with the Revlon Photo Ready line. This line was created to help women look picture perfect all the time. Out of all of the concealers I've tried, this is by far my favorite! But of course, that will change soon...and by soon, I mean if I bumped into a quality concealer again!hehe..Alright, onto the 'quick' review'!




Product claims:


  • Look great in photos!
  • Blends easily on skin
  • Not flakey
  • SPF 20



Product Package:


This is a stick concealer. I normally will apply it directly with the stick, but I know I should probably be using a concealer brush. I like that it still works well if I have to blend it with my fingers. This product cost me about PhP200+ or $4.99. It is the same size as a lipstick so it is very portable. It has .11 oz of product.


My VERDICT:



Pros:


  • Portable
  • Easy to use
  • Blends well
  • Great color match
  • SPF 20


Cons:


  • Works better with a concealer brush
  • Not as great of a “photo finish” as the pictures from advertisements claim



Overall:


I love this product. Right now I feel like Revlon has really enhanced their entire make up collection. The products are very high quality. I feel like I want to purchase some of their eye shadows next. I highly recommend the Photo Ready line to all who want to look glamorous in pictures!


Rating:


Packing: 4/5
Texture: 5/5
Colors: 5/5
Longevity: 4.5/5
Product: 4.75/5


I hope you enjoyed this review. Thank you for reading everyone! Enjoy being beautiful! ;)




Filipina Blogger/Beauty Enthusiast
Makeup,Nail Polish & Sheet Mask Hoarder
Proud Pinay!


3 comments:

  1. Haha, love the title. Haven't tried any of revlon's concealer, coz I don't match with any of their foundations. Everything looks too pink on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really a big concealer fan- but this product looks promising
    thanks for visiting my blog
    please keep in touch


    Danica Stark

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe..thanks sis!i was planning to do an 'empties' post but seems everyone is doing it so i made a 'used abused & reviewed' series instead..and i like that it's catchy.lol!..

    -i haven't tried their foundations but this concealer works okay on me :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome! I love reading what you have to say so please feel free to leave a comment. ;) Thanks for visiting everyone!Take care! :)

~Cj