Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Used Abused & Reviewed: Celeteque Anti-Wrinkle Ultra Hydrating Cleansing Oil


Celeteque Dermoscience is a Philippine brand that I just came to know last year and let me tell you, I'm lovin' their products since then. Ask Google and you'll find many positive feedback about the brand. You can check out some of my Celeteque product reviews HERE.


This time, I'm going to share with you one of my holy grail products which is from Celeteque's Advanced Anti-Aging line. 


Introducing...Celeteque Dermoscience Anti-Wrinkle Ultra Hydrating Cleansing Oil with Dual Vitamin Regenerating Complex! (now that's a mouthful!tehee..)



Does it live up to its name? Does it really remove make-up and deep-seated dirt? Read more to find out.



I'm a newbie (or shall I say late bloomer) to make-up hence I frequently practice now on how to apply and wear cosmetics on my face. Now applying them is a bit difficult (I'll get used to it I hope), but removing them is another story. And to be honest, before I met this cleansing oil, I have to do several steps before I can finally say that my face is clean and makeup-free. Yes I'm one of the many who uses makeup wipes which is wrong. Makeup wipes can actually clog the pores. I myself can testify that wipes can't do a thorough cleaning. Even after wiping off the makeup, I can still feel that it's there and my skin also felt dry. Now I don't have to worry about that. Thank God for this Celeteque Cleansing Oil! It makes removing make-up so much easier and less hassle. And oh yeah, after removing make-up using wipes, I tried wiping my face again using this oil. True enough, the cotton ball showed heavy makeup traces.tsk! Don't trust makeup wipes girls. Or don't just rely on them at least.


Let's get to know the product!


*Warning: This is a pic heavy post.

About:



The ingredients:



How to use:



The packaging:



The bottle is simple yet it's easy to dispense the cleansing oil from it. It dispenses enough amount on the cotton ball without spilling any drop. On the bottom back of the bottle you can find the manufacturing and expiration date. (Always check the expiration date!)



 Swatch:



This is how your skin would look like after applying the oil. You can use this cleansing oil as a night moisturizer to have a softer skin in the morning but I'm afraid it would leave your skin greasy especially if you have a combination skin like me (I tested it!). Might just stick to using this as a make-up remover. ;)


Alrighty! Here's a small test to show you how this cleansing oil does its job.



From left to right: Eyeshadow,Eyeliner,Concealer and Mascara



This is how much makeup is left with just one gentle swipe of Celeteque cleansing oil on a cotton ball.



Closer look. As you can see, the concealer and eyeshadow are totally wiped out. The eyeliner is barely visible but with second swipe, it's gone. The mascara, as we all know, is really stubborn to remove but two more swipes and it's gone.



Here's how much makeup is being removed in one swipe.



My VERDICT


Pros:


Removes makeup easily with less hassle
Non-irritating
Non-drying - My skin felt soft even
Has Anti-aging properties
Doesn't break me out
Very hydrating
No bad smell


Cons:

I couldn't think of anything.Really.


Do I recommend it?


A BIG Yes! This is one of my holy grail products right now. You should definitely give it a try.


Repurchase?

YES!

How much?

Php369 per 100ml bottle. Php199 for 50ml.

Where to buy?

Celeteque Anti-Wrinkle Ultra Hydrating Cleansing Oil is available in Watsons,Mercury Drugstores and other leading supermarkets nationwide.
If you're not from Philippines or if you're from here but Celeteque is not available in your area, you can buy it through their online store- click HERE.

Final thoughts:

I love this cleansing oil! Many makeup enthusiasts actually recommend using oil over wipes and for me, this is def one of the makeup removers that's worth checking out!

Special thanks to BDJ for supplying me another bottle of this! (I won their Mother's Day flash promo and Celeteque cleansing oil is one of the goodies.yey for me! :D Check out my BDJ Elite unboxing HERE)

I'd give it a:

Packaging: 4.5
Effectiveness: 4.95/5
Texture: 5/5
Product: 5/5


What about you? What's your HG make-up remover?



Linkies:




Thanks for reading everyone! I hope this helps. More product reviews soon! :)





Filipina Blogger/Beauty Enthusiast
Makeup,Nail Polish & Sheet Mask Hoarder
Proud Pinay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome! I love reading what you have to say so please feel free to leave a comment. ;) Thanks for visiting everyone!Take care! :)

~Cj