Monday, July 8, 2013

Something different: View of dreams..


Hey everyone! :) How are you guys doing? I hope everyone had a blast on their weekend! :) I,for one, really had a fun and exciting weekend. We had a team building and it was a success! I now remembered why I miss school so much.The excitement of being with different people is indescribable.It's just..something..something I miss for a very long time.But hey!I'm not saying I don't feel the excitement when I'm with my dear friends but it's just different when you're with these people with different personalities in a learning environment. If that's how you put it. And of course, there's a part where you get to meet new friends. One thing I love about being in school again. :)

Anyway, why the title "something different"? Well it's because this post is not about anything "beauty products" related..at all! It's just another random thought from your average Pinay.tehee..

Movie: Leap Year
Place: Ireland
Photo credits: Google


Have you guys watched "Leap Year"? If you haven't then, you should def watch it! It was one of the movies that made me want to go to Ireland and fall in love. SERIOUSLY. The two actors (Amy Adams & Matthew Goode) made it so believable that I get butterflies in my stomach (not the nervous kind of way) for the whole week. Even the term "butterflies in my stomach" doesn't do justice to the word "kilig". ah yah! For those who don't know what kilig means (to my international readers), here's an explanation from our dear Google friend;

Kilig means:


-It is that certain rush that one feels immediately after something good happens, or is realized, especially pertaining to love ones and relationships. It's ironic in fact that the realization that something good happened comes after this rush is detected - yet it is that realization which triggers it.

-It's that ticklish feeling you get when something romantic happens or when you see your crush. Sometimes you also feel it when you're excited. I think it's actually related to the word "kiliti" (tickle) since it describes almost the same feeling except that in "kilig" you're not really being tickled by anything.


Back to why I mentioned this: I was about to close my Bloglovin' page (I was scanning on my feeds, hoping for some good reads before sleeping) when I found this blog post about travelling. Then two BEAUTIFUL places popped into my mind. The Ireland and the Greek - Island of Santorini. The two places I'm dreaming (and planning?) to travel in the future. *fingers crossed*

Ah! I sometimes imagine myself travelling around the world - wanderlusting and exploring the world we live in. It must be FUN! If only I have the moolah to spend. Or if only it is free then I would definitely live my life travelling to different places. But that's not how it works. I must prioritize things first. I must study hard, pass all exams, graduate, find work, earn big bucks. Then, and only then, I could travel to my hearts content. Easy peezy right?LOL

So yeah, these are all just "dreams" and "plans". But when I do travel, I surely wouldn't miss the two beautiful places I mentioned above. I've read so many articles about travelers that have been there and it just makes me even more excited to travel! The two places actually have few things in common why I want to visit them. It's the natural beauty, the serenity, the feeling of being in love when you're there. They just have a perfectly preserved natural beauty.  (You may GOOGLE it friends). Yes I do believe that you should love and explore your own country first before others but what can you do. This girl's got a dream. Please don't spoil it. :D

Well this is rather a long post. I was only planning on sharing what are the two places that I want to travel the most and it lead me to this. Man, I can't believe it's this long to share it.haha! Apologies folks!

Now I'm sure there are other places that are more interesting than these two. But as for me, I really want to travel in these places first (with someone special I hope) before the rest. I would surely be a one happy camper when that happens. ^_^

Alrighty! For the last part, lemme show you some photos of Ireland and the Greek/Greece - Island of Santorini. You'll know why I want to go to these two places sooo badly!! :)

Ireland


If you're boyfriend proposes to you to one of these amazing spots, can you say NO? ;D






Greece/Greek - Island of Santorini


oh my! Would you look at that! :O Imagine sitting in one of those building's patios with your special someone. :)





*All photos are from Google.



What about you? What are the places you want to travel the most?




Filipina Blogger/Beauty Enthusiast
Makeup,Nail Polish & Sheet Mask Hoarder
Proud Pinay!


5 comments:

  1. Great blog :)
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin?
    Let me know :)

    Kisses!

    http://www.gagcloud.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks you dear! :) sure..will visit you blog!take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi cj :) greece is on my list too! its soooo beautiful on the pictures and i have a few friends there. they keep telling me its not as nice as the ones on the pictures daw but i dont care i still want to see it for myself haha ^^ someday *daydream*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yah it's really beautiful sa pics..i don't care din..saw it on the movie,ganda talaga..basta i wanna go there someday!haha

      Delete
  4. thank you dear! :) take care! :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome! I love reading what you have to say so please feel free to leave a comment. ;) Thanks for visiting everyone!Take care! :)

~Cj