Saturday, August 24, 2013

Be My August M.O.M (Member of the Month)!!



Hey everyone! Finally, I am now opening a new segment on my blog which is the Monthly "M.O.M" - Member of the Month! I just think it's about time I reward those avid readers of mine. :) I'm very happy that even with less updated posts, my daily views just keeps getting higher and higher thanks to my lovely readers. :) And I just want to get to know everyone so by this "new segment", lurkers will be encouraged to introduce themselves! LOL :D


Before we go on with the items for the August M.O.M. let's make a ground rules first. ;D

1. Must be a follower of my blog through GFC and Bloglovin'.
2. Must like Pinay on the Loose Facebook Page.
3. Must follow Pinay on the Loose on Twitter.
4. Comment on "ALL August" blog posts (you can also comment from past blog posts).
5. The COM will be announced on the last day of the month.
6. The COM will be announced within that week and should respond within 72 hours.
7. Send your complete name, shipping address and mobile number to cjescuadro@gmail.com. You can also PM on my Facebook page to confirm that you have sent the email.
8. I will shoulder the shipping fee so don't you worry. ;)
9. M.O.M. will be based on the frequency of relevant comments (no spamming please and no flooding of nonsense questions), total monthly visits and Facebook/Twitter activity.
10.*Optional: Follow me on other Social media platforms: Pinterest, LinkdIn or you could also follow me via Email found on the "right sidebar".


Alrighty! For the August M.O.M, you will take home these goodies! (I might even change my mind and add more! shhhh!Don't tell anyone!)



Sakura Hand and Nail Cream,Ever Bilena Naturals Whitening Lotion,Ever Bilena Advance ShineFree Make-Up Foundation (Natural),Ever Bilena Color Pencil (Brown),Kinerase Gentle Daily Cleanser 5ml sampler,Garnier Brightening Oil Control Scrub 5ml sampler,Heynature Black Diamond BB Cream 5ml sampler,Lioele Beyond the Solution BB Cream 5ml sampler,Eco Fresh Oriental Balhyo Baby Tangerine Essence 5ml sampler



The rules are all easy peezy! Just be active for the whole month and don't be shy to share your thoughts! ;) Thank you guys! I appreciate each and everyone of you! Love yah!


*UPDATE: I will pick the August MOM at the end of the month of September together with my September MOM given that this segment started late (sorry about that.tehee). So yes there will be two lucky readers at the end of September! :)


Filipina Blogger/Beauty Enthusiast
Makeup,Nail Polish & Sheet Mask Hoarder
Proud Pinay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome! I love reading what you have to say so please feel free to leave a comment. ;) Thanks for visiting everyone!Take care! :)

~Cj