Saturday, August 24, 2013

Used Abused & Reviewed: Avon Ultra Moisture Rich Vitaluscious Lipstick in Reviving Red


Hey guys! How are you? It's been awhile.My blog has been in a hiatus and I owe you guys big time! But I'm back now! And I've never been this excited to get back on track and blog as often as I could. So for this post, we're going to review a lipstick that I'm currently loving. Ready for it?

Tadaaa!!


Avon Ultra Rich Moisture Vitaluscious Lipstick
Shade: 0400 Reviving Red
3.6g - PhP299

"No more dry and chapped lips! Make your lips look alive and vibrant as you pose one fab smile with Avon's Vitaluscious Lipstick. This rich and full-colored with a lippie that has nourishing vitamins to hydrate and sooth your lips!" - from BDJ curation card


I got this lipstick from my June BDJ Box (late unboxing post soon).I got very excited when I saw this because I'm a lippie person and I can never have enough lipstick! So I immediately tried it on and boy do I love the color! I got the shade 0400 Reviving Red which gives you a cherry red color. If you're not familiar with cherry red shades, well, it kinda gives you a red color but with a pink undertone. The color payoff is great!! Don't worry, I'll show you some pics and swatches later on. This lippie is def wearable whether in school or at work. The moisturizing power is what amazes me the most. It's super moisturizing, doesn't leave my lips dry or cracked at all and you don't even need a lip balm with this one. It's so creamy that it glides on smoothly on your lips. One thing I hate with very creamy lipstick though is that it slides on easily on the lips so you tend to apply more to get the color that you want. 


Packaging



The packaging is Avon's classic black and silver with shade name at the bottom part. It is a bit bulky but the overall look is classy so you'd love having this on your makeup bag! It's quiet sturdy and the cap slides open easily then snaps back in tightly.



Swatches:


At first, you'll think it's a dark red shade but when you swatch it, you'll see a hint of pink.


1,2,3 swipes


Excuse my very pale lips.lol
*I recommend using lip brush in applying if you want to have a nicely shaped lips.


More photos in different lighting and angle.



My VERDICT:


Pros

Very moisturizing - doesn't dry out your lips
Very pigmented
Buildable
The shade is gorgeous!

Cons

Doesn't last long
A bit pricey for others
Easily transfers 

How much?

Php299 for a 3.6g product

Do I recommend it?

If the cons doesn't bother you at all, then I definitely recommend this to you! ;)

Repurchase?

Yes! But I think I might check out first the other shades from this Ultra Moisture Rich line. ;)

Where to buy?

Find an Avon Lady near you.

Final thoughts:

This lippie is definitely on my fave list! It may not last long but I can reapply it so it's not a big deal. As long as it's moisturizing and the color is gorgeous, I can totally repurchase again.

I'd give it a:



Linkies:


Have you tried this lippie? Let me hear your thoughts!


Thanks for reading everyone! Take care! ;)




Filipina Blogger/Beauty Enthusiast
Makeup,Nail Polish & Sheet Mask Hoarder
Proud Pinay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome! I love reading what you have to say so please feel free to leave a comment. ;) Thanks for visiting everyone!Take care! :)

~Cj