Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My CarbTrim Experience: Can-enjoy it!


 photo 479959_480206615393577_1795029908_n.jpg


Diet and exercise is a difficult thing to maintain especially when delicious-tempting food is all around you. It's even harder when these meals are served in front of you. How can you say no to the most-loved, sinful and oh so delicious Filipino pork lechon? And don't even forget these seafoods, sweet desserts and of course, the pancit!! I know I can't stop myself (and trust me I don't want stop myself really.) but after eating, that's when regrets and realization starts to meet. Oh my gosh! How  many rice have I eaten? How many times did I put something on my plate? I'm sooo full!! :O oh my gosh! --yep! Panic Alert!


But now? I worry nothing 'coz I know, CarbTrim's got my back! ;)


 photo DSC06449AA.png

Yes this is what I call Carbtrim's Ultimate Test. We all know how much we love lechon right? Those crispy roasted skin and the tasty roasted pork ribs..oooh my!heaven! When this one is served, I'm guilty to be eating too many. :| And I hate myself for that because I know it's not healthy. But since the day I saw that TV ad where my fave actress - Angelica Panganiban talked about how we "Kanin-joy" our meals without worrying, that's when I know I have found my savior. I can hear the bells ringing and I can hear the angels singing! LOL

 photo DSC06451A.png

A tasty juice drink that blocks up to 66% of carbs and let's you enjoy your meals a little more? uhh yes please!! ;)

To those uninitiated, CarbTrim has 2 flavors. SampleRoom sent Lemon flavored samples but my fave is actually the Apple flavor. :)
 photo 971116_496806193733619_1008053752_n.png

And now, whenever a special occasion arises, I can sing,eat and enjoy the feast without worrying! I don't feel bloated and I don't feel GUILTY either! :D Just a glass of CarbTrim on the side and I'm good to go!


Check out CarbTrim and SampleRoom on Facebook!



 photo blogsignature.png 
Filipina Blogger/Beauty Enthusiast
Makeup,Nail Polish & Sheet Mask Hoarder
Proud Pinay!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome! I love reading what you have to say so please feel free to leave a comment. ;) Thanks for visiting everyone!Take care! :)

~Cj