Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Getting back on my feet...Time Heals All Wounds



Hey pretties! How are you doing? I hope everyone is doing great. I bet you're all busy and excited on preparing for Halloween parties. Well, I, myself had been busy but not in a good way really. This past few weeks has been very tough for me. Heck I just realized that I've been away for more than a month. I miss my blog! I miss you guys so much! :')

Alright, so why am I away for a month? It's because an unfortunate thing happened. My father was very ill. He's diabetic and he went through leg amputation. It was very tough on him and it's tougher on us because we don't know what to expect or what will happen. As I've said, he was "very" ill. So I had to be there for him and I just couldn't find time to update you guys. I didn't even find time to rest because after work, I have to go to hospital all the time. Yes, I still go to work because hospital bills just keeps getting higher and that means, it's not the right time to stop working. You know what I mean. But now, he's getting better, thank God! Despite all the restless nights and the unbelievable hospital bills, I'm still glad that God looked after dad and helped him survive this. We're really grateful. :) And now, we're getting back on our feet..slowly but surely. I kept myself busy with work (because I had to) and I'll also blog every now and then. I can't promise though that I'll be consistent but I'll try. *wink*

This was a draft post that's been sitting on my account for months now.Dated last October 2013. I was not able to post it and didn't actually had the time to blog because something suddenly came up.


My father's health suddenly dropped. After his leg amputation, he was okay for awhile but then he was starting to have organ complications-Lung and kidney failure then he was having breathing problem. On November 22,2013, my father passed away. I couldn't explain how I feel at that moment. We really thought he's going to be fine. I was in shocked and I cried..I cried a lot. Heck I can't even stop my tears from falling at this moment just by writing this. And having to recall everything that happened, it hurts. I mean, after all we've done, it was still not enough. 

We weren't able to save him. He's gone. . .Just like that.

Months passed, I still ask myself of all the "what if's". I still think of all the possibilities that could happen if he was still alive. We didn't have the best father-daughter relationship in the recent years because we were apart. It's complicated. But he's still my father. And I miss him. I miss him so much. Before, when I reminisce the past, all my childhood memories..simple living..perfect happy family..all the pain keeps coming back because of what happened to our family. But now, with dad "really" gone "forever", the pain is just a thousand times painful. 

The worst part of missing someone is the reality that you'll NEVER see them again. EVER. It's just too much pain.


After what happened, I lost interest in almost everything. But I'm glad there are people whom I love and who loves me that makes me stronger and that keeps me going. And then there's also God. I know he really looked after my dad. He healed him..And now, he's finally in peace.

~We may not be vocal Pa, but we LOVE you..with all our hearts. :'( Salamat (thank you) and Sorry.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2013 is a indeed a tough year. But now it's 2014. 


Time to heal.
Time to move forward.
Time to better myself.

Now, I'm "really" getting back on my feet. This is my first post for the year 2014. I want to welcome all the "positivities" in life. I want to enjoy it, celebrate it, savour it while I CAN..because guys, Life is SHORT. Keep that in mind.


So for that, I will now get back on blogging again. The usual, beauty posts: reviews, swatches, haul and more! I'll also be contacting some of my loyal readers for the COM & giveaway prizes that I forgot to send. I'll announce it here soon. This post is actually just a reminder that I'm still here and I'm back now.


I can't promise that I'll post something in a week or so but I'll sure do try. Also, I'll be having a huge giveaway soon for my 1 year blogversary and my birthday celebration. Just my way of thank you because even though I have been away for months, I still have consistent blog viewers/readers. So, THANK YOU. :)

Right now...Life goes on.


Please don't forget to:





 photo blogsignature.png 
Filipina Blogger/Beauty Enthusiast
Makeup,Nail Polish & Sheet Mask Hoarder
Proud Pinay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome! I love reading what you have to say so please feel free to leave a comment. ;) Thanks for visiting everyone!Take care! :)

~Cj