Saturday, March 22, 2014

Happy St. Paddy's Day! - Nailspirations!


Hey hey! Where's me pot of gold??

Get it? get it? Okay..nevermind! ;D Happy happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! *I hope it's not too late to greet ya'll! 

Today, I feel like painting my nails 'green' in celebration for this Irish holiday-St. Patrick's Day. I'm not after the artsy-artsy stuff as I don't have the right materials so I just went simple by using two nail polish - a mint green and a dark green holographic polish from Born Pretty Store. Check it out below.


So since I can't show you any complex nail art tutorial that's St. Paddy's Day themed, let me just show you a few nail inspiration that I found and I'm sure you're gonna "love" to try! I call these -- Nailspirations! (Nail Inspiration) LOL

Feel free to check them out!

[Click on each photo to be redirected to the blog tutorial]



Hello Kitty as Leprechaun? ...Why not?! ;)



Want to celebrate this day but still feels elegant? Then I think you should try this!



Cutest Leprechaun ever painted on nails!! Agree? ;D


These bloggers/nail enthusiast definitely knows what they're doing! You could also do a St. Paddy's Day themed nail of your own! Be inspired with the nail arts shown above or be creative and make up your own. You could start from simple or be ambitious and start with complex. For the love of nail art. :D


That's it for now pretties.Take care! ;)


FOLLOW ME
       
Filipina Blogger/Beauty Enthusiast
Makeup,Nail Polish & Sheet Mask Hoarder
Proud Pinay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome! I love reading what you have to say so please feel free to leave a comment. ;) Thanks for visiting everyone!Take care! :)

~Cj