Thursday, April 9, 2015

All About Summer: Tips on How to Prep your Skin for Summer


 summer.jpeg

Image source: Freedigitalphotos.net
Dear Sun,

We seem to have a love/hate relationship. I love you, and you hate me. Maybe we should seek counseling? 

Sincerely, my skin.

Hey gorgeous! I miss you! Yes YOU! ;) Did you miss me? Well I hope so. But no worries, I'm so back! It's been what.. a year? Wow, I now just realize that I took vacation,away from my blog,seriously. I'm such a bad blogger. *face palm*

Anyway, here I am with a come back post and a new blog series which is "All About Summer". As you all know, summer has already started for most places, especially here in Philippines. So from the month of April to June, I'm going to post summer related posts like skincare tips, summer must haves and even summer recipes! So watch out for that! (I would still keep blogging other stuff) *wink*

Of course, what better way to start off this new series than a "How to Prep your Skin for Summer" post? 

Alrighty, let's get started!


WAYS ON HOW TO PREPARE YOUR SKIN FOR SUMMER:




1. HYDRATE

Hydration from within is the best way to prepare your skin for summer. So drink, drink and drink plenty of water! I can't stress enough how important this is. Water flushes impurities out of your system thus resulting to a hydrated and radiant skin. You could also incorporate some fruits to your water to make it fun, tasty and healthy. And that, I will share with a separate post so keep your eyes peeled for that.




2. EXERCISE

Exercising does not only prepare your skin for summer but it prepares your body as well. As they say, a good sweat detoxifies skin and promotes good blood circulation. So sweat it all out and don't be shy!




3. EXFOLIATE

Wanna flaunt a flawless skin? Exfoliating is one way to do that. You could try it at home or you could go to your favorite spa and have an all over, deep exfoliation.




4. EAT THE RIGHT FRUITS AND VEGGIES

Fruits rich in Vitamins A, C and E are perfect skin boosters this summer. Green smoothies and green salads are also highly recommended to keep your skin nourished and healthy.




5. SMOOTH OUT YOUR SKIN

Having a hair-free skin is a must have this summer. There are many ways to do that. You could shave, wax or if you're feeling luxurious, you could do laser hair removal.




6. MOISTURIZE

When warm weather hits, our skin normally dries up. To aid that, make sure you won't miss on moisturizing your skin. A good moisturizer or lotion will keep your skin supple and happy!




7. PROTECT

ALWAYS wear a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15 and one that also has UVA and UVB protection. Because without it, the rest of the summer tips is useless because you know how unforgiving sun can be. Agree?



These tips couldn't be more obvious. Make sure you follow these tips so you don't miss out on summer fun! 


I'll be posting more summer related posts soon. 'Till next time pretties! :)

*All images are from: Freedigitalphotos.net



FOLLOW ME
       
Filipina Blogger/Beauty Enthusiast
Makeup,Nail Polish & Sheet Mask Hoarder
Proud Pinay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome! I love reading what you have to say so please feel free to leave a comment. ;) Thanks for visiting everyone!Take care! :)

~Cj