Sunday, June 7, 2015

PL X Summer Craves


So apparently, summer is almost over!(here in PH) I can't believe how time flies. We had what, 2-3 months of summer? And yet, I don't feel like I'm ready for another season yet. Anyway, before summer ends, I'll be sharing some of my summer craves (with few I just got.yay!)

Here it is:

*T-Strap Interchangeable Mandals



It's on trend since the start of this year. People have been craving for mandals (thank you Birkenstock) and you can even see tons of stores following the "trend". But how ingenious it is to create one with interchangeable strap, right? I don't see it in malls or any store but found it online (check it out here).

If you're not into mandals, do check out this fab *DIY sandals with again, interchangeable strap.




So adorbs!! You can choose from basic to strap with prints (same with mandals) and you can style it any way you want!

Of course, how do you even enjoy the sunny season without your gorgeous sunnies right? With that, check out this *Corinne Mccormack Brittany Cat Eye sunglasses.

I've been into cat eye sunnies lately. I just love its retro vibe and you can wear it from beach outings to city wanderings. *wink*

And don't forget your sexy bikini babe!


Yes pleeeaaaseee!! 
Get this *Lisa Maree The Golden Boy Swimsuit from Forever 21! You should get one now because they're on FREE SHIPPING!! Yipee!

I suggest pairing it up with a high waist skirt like the *Tie-Dye Cover-Up Skirt from Forever 21 or with this simple but oh so sexy *High-Love Cover-up from Victoria's Secret!


Last but definitely not the least, *BAGS!! I know most people prefer big beach bags or tote bags over summer outings but for me, I actually prefer small handy bags where you can just throw in few of your summer essentials then use it on the beach or use it on night parties! Here are few that I've been eyeing!

You can even collect different colors for different parties! LOL. You can check out these bags and MORE through this link. (These bags are proudly made and handcrafted in the Philippines!)

So yeah that's it for my summer craves! You may be wondering why I did not include ANY beauty products; well I thought of including them but that would make this post longer and it may bore you. (I don't want to bore my readers *with an English accent) and I want to post something that's not beauty related (finally!-says Me). ;)

Now that it's all said and done, let's wholeheartedly embrace JUNE(students be like -_-!) okay, let's try not to be a B about it, ayt?

Speaking of June, it's the great love month for most PH couples! Yes, June weddings! Two of my sisters are getting married so I know how busy and horrifying it is to prepare everything especially the search for "that gown", oh yes the gown! I just had to mention this and I can't stress enough how important it is to find one as early as possible. With that, check out the season's best gown styles here. While you're at it, find something for you man too! (not a gown of course!*coughs)

So that's it for now pretties! See you when I see you! 


FOLLOW ME
       
Filipina Blogger/Beauty Enthusiast
Makeup,Nail Polish & Sheet Mask Hoarder
Proud Pinay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome! I love reading what you have to say so please feel free to leave a comment. ;) Thanks for visiting everyone!Take care! :)

~Cj