Hello Earthlings! Here I am again with another product review. :) I'm oh so giddy about this new palette of mine. I bit my lips when I bought it but what the hell. Beauty comes with price. LOL
Ta da! Urban Decay's Naked Palette!
The Urban Decay Naked Palette is one of the most sought after eye shadow palettes in the world. It has 12 different nude shadows that look incredible on everyone’s skin tones. The products that Urban Decay makes are expensive, but they are worth it due to the high quality. I decided that buying this palette would be an investment in my beauty routine, and I was so right! The colors are beautiful, with an equal amount of matte and shimmer colors.
The palette is so great because it creates tons of simple looks for day, as well as amazing night time looks. The best part included with the eye shadow is an amazing eye shadow primer potion. It helps your eye shadow last forever. It also comes with a high quality make up brush for application.
I have tested the Urban Decay Naked Palette for the last month, and my final verdict is…if you have a little extra money to spend, and you love to experiment with your make up routine, then this is the product for you!
*This shadow is versatile and for everyone!
*The pigments will not fall out.
*Your friends will be jealous!
Product Package:
The packaging for this product is beautiful. It comes in a velvet case and has Naked written in gold. I would consider this a very classy looking product. I really like the packaging because it is fancy, but I feel like I would prefer a matte outside packaging instead of velvet. The velvet seems to pick up any little dust on my cabinet, so it is not as fancy as it was when I first got it. Then again, what really matters is the gorgeous shades inside!
![]() |
| Eye Shadow primer potion that makes your eye shadow lasts longer. |
My VERDICT:
Pros:
12 gorgeous shades for day and night
Great quality
Great Brand
Works on everyone’s skin tone
Very Natural
The starting product of the Urban Decay Naked collection
Buildable
Cons:
Packaging picks up dirt due to velvet covering
Expensive, but cheaper than buying 12 individual Urban Decay shadows
The mirror smudges (as shown in my picture)
Overall:
Urban Decay’s Naked Palette is absolutely gorgeous! Yes, it definitely was a splurge for me ($50 or 2036.50 in Philippine Pesos ), but it was so worth it! The colors are gorgeous and wearable. I feel like I want to try the entire Naked line from Urban Decay because I know that the products are very high quality. I recommend if you have the money to try out a higher end eye shadow palette, it’d be this one. I can’t wait to send more reviews your way.
Rating:
Packing: 4/5
Texture: 4/5
Colors: 5/5
Longevity: 5/5
Product: 5/5
Texture: 4/5
Colors: 5/5
Longevity: 5/5
Product: 5/5
Repurchase? Absolutely! I won’t need to buy makeup palette anytime soon because it has so much product in it. :)
I hope you enjoyed this review. Leave a comment if you like, or if you want me to review a particular product. I love trying out new makeup products and I'd love to help you save money by trying it first.
'Till next time gorgeous people!
Filipina Blogger/Beauty Enthusiast
Makeup,Nail Polish & Sheet Mask Hoarder
Proud Pinay!














Sissy, do you bought it online? I'm afraid buying online make-up because I might get the dupes, they're everywhere..
ReplyDeletewanna follow each other sis? following you now♥ Have few pinay friends on GFC kasi.. ;)
♥'s
cassiecadiz.blogspot.com
yes sis :) there are many legit seller naman :) followed you on GFC! thanks for visiting my blog sis! ;)
Delete