Sunday, September 1, 2013

Be My September M.O.M. (Member of the Month)!!


Should I start the Christmas countdown now?

Hey PL Pretties! How are guys doing? Are you feeling the holiday spirit yet? Well I do and I'm sooo excited! Can't believe it's a "BER" month already and I feel that September is going to be an awesome month. I know because it greeted me with a good news. Anyway, here's the second month for my segment "M.O.M. or Member of the Month"!

As promised, here are the items up for grabs for my September Member of the Month - M.O.M...Now the August M.O.M. started a bit late so I'm going to announce the winner at the end of this month. With that being said, I'll have two winners for the month of September so don't forget to participate. ;) My prizes are simple but I'm giving them away wholeheartedly. :D But don't worry, as this segment goes on, I'll have more amazing prizes in the future months. Keep your eyes peeled for that ladies! Of course, I'd appreciate if you start to participate now.


Before we go on with the items for September M.O.M. let me laid out to you all the rules first. ;D

1. Must be a follower of my blog through GFC and Bloglovin'.
2. Must like Pinay on the Loose Facebook Page.
3. Must follow Pinay on the Loose on Twitter.
4. Comment on "ALL August" blog posts (you can also comment from past blog posts).
5. The COM will be announced on the last day of the month.
6. The COM will be announced within that week and should respond within 72 hours.
7. Send your complete name, shipping address and mobile number to cjescuadro@gmail.com. You can also PM on my Facebook page to confirm that you have sent the email.
8. I will shoulder the shipping fee so don't you worry. ;)
9. M.O.M. will be based on the frequency of relevant comments (no spamming please and no flooding of nonsense questions), total monthly visits and Facebook/Twitter activity.
10.*Optional: Follow me on other Social media platforms: Pinterest, LinkdIn or you could also follow me via Email found on the "right sidebar".
11.Anyone can join! As long as you follow the rules below. If you're my current M.O.M., you can't be qualified to be my next M.O.M. but you can join again the month after that. 


Alrighty! For the September M.O.M, you will take home these goodies! (I was not really prepared but I'm adding more items to August and September M.O.M. prizes.I won't tell as I want it to be a surprise to the  2 lucky winners!)



Sakura Foot and Heel Cream,Physiogel Cleanser,Garnier Lightening Peel-Off Mask,iWhite Korea Skin Whitening Vita Facial Cream,L'oreal UV Perfect BB Max cream,Lioele Secret Pore Rich Balm,The Face Shop's Face it Primer UV Veil


The rules are all easy peezy! Just be active for the whole month and don't be shy to share your thoughts! ;) Thank you guys! I appreciate each and everyone of you! Love yah!


*I will pick the August M.O.M. at the end of the month of September together with my September M.O.M. given that the August M.O.M. segment started late. So yes there will be two lucky readers at the end of September! :) Do join pretties! :)



Filipina Blogger/Beauty Enthusiast
Makeup,Nail Polish & Sheet Mask Hoarder
Proud Pinay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome! I love reading what you have to say so please feel free to leave a comment. ;) Thanks for visiting everyone!Take care! :)

~Cj